Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!





You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1
 Karkat

avatar
Every time I enter a map with monsters I start to get massive lag, Free market and towns don't lag at all. Any ideas how to fix this? >_>

#2
 Boatpimp

avatar
Game Manager
Game Manager
Pick a different map or kill around 10 mobs the lag should start to drop. There might be a better solution but I hope this helps.

#3
 Karkat

avatar
I have already tried different maps and killing 10 mobs is well hard as the lag does not let me attack most of the time, and when it does it don't seem to do any damage.

#4
 Admin


Administator
Administator
God wrote:I have already tried different maps and killing 10 mobs is well hard as the lag does not let me attack most of the time, and when it does it don't seem to do any damage.

Try a different channel, the server shouldn't lag.

http://dynastystory.forums.com.bz

#5
 Karkat

avatar
Tried them all. trying to re-install maple right now.

Edit: re-installing did nothing, any suggestions?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#6
 Admin


Administator
Administator
God wrote:Tried them all. trying to re-install maple right now.

Edit: re-installing did nothing, any suggestions?
Try again, if not please wait for the next restart and see if it fixes the lagg. Sorry about that. Third party programs may affect the server, in other words there may be hackers lagging the server.

http://dynastystory.forums.com.bz

#7
 Karkat

avatar
Right I shall once again re-install it,And when is the next restart taking place?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#8
 Admin


Administator
Administator
God wrote:Right I shall once again re-install it,And when is the next restart taking place?
Restart happens daily!

http://dynastystory.forums.com.bz

#9
 Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum