Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cyaurdead

Hello there!

°The main issue is that my character got stuck into a map,being so,I can't login or do anything with it. Please unstuck him.
(the first dragon skele map to the right,that's where)

Bugs:
°NPC in the fm (the hired merchant accountant),whenever clicked,I get disconnected.

°Storage npcs: Kerning city,sleepywood and ludi don't work(I haven't tried other towns).
The map in front of haunted house and the ones forward have some sort of frame-lag,I really can't figure,since all the other maps work fine.

Questions:
°Why doesn't ANY monster respawn? It was supremely hard to level up that way,switching from map to map after I killed what was in the one before. RESPAWN PLEASE !

°Where can I find stars to buy? Regular pot npcs don't work,so I kind of suffered the first 40 levels with a thief before I found a 'snowball' on a mob drop.

°This server is really interesting and fun to play,but i'm wondering where everyone else is at. I mean,the server is up and everything,but i'm always completely alone in the server,i'm wondering why it is so deserted.

Sugestion:
°LET'S REANIMATE THIS SERVER! cheers

Edit:

It's been a while since my character has been stuck,and since nobody is replying any solution,I'm quitting this server.
Interesting server,but no assistance at all...=(

Later!

Last edited by cyaurdead on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No assistance.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum