Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!





You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1
 Admin


Administator
Administator
Hey Dynastystory players! we are moving to VPS! Server maybe down for a little bit while we more. I will make another announcement after we are officially on the VPS!

http://dynastystory.forums.com.bz

#2
 eennee

avatar
awesome! dude that great to hear epic update Very Happy

#3
 CherishMe

avatar
Has the moving begun already??



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SummerRains [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#4
 Admin


Administator
Administator
CherishMe wrote:Has the moving begun already??
Not yet

http://dynastystory.forums.com.bz

#5
 CherishMe

avatar
Ahh I see. Gonna move today?
Will there be wipes? T_T?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SummerRains [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#6
 iAmWonderZ

avatar
DynastyStory Owner
DynastyStory Owner
CherishMe wrote:Ahh I see. Gonna move today?
Will there be wipes? T_T?

We should be moving today, no there will not be wipes as that will ruin everything. Smile

#7
 eennee

avatar
iAmWonderZ wrote:
CherishMe wrote:Ahh I see. Gonna move today?
Will there be wipes? T_T?

We should be moving today, no there will not be wipes as that will ruin everything. Smile

yaaaaay Very Happy

#8
 eennee

avatar
eennee wrote:
iAmWonderZ wrote:
CherishMe wrote:Ahh I see. Gonna move today?
Will there be wipes? T_T?

We should be moving today, no there will not be wipes as that will ruin everything. Smile

yaaaaay Very Happy

EDIT: It has begun Shocked

#9
 Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum